I am recruiting for a Construction Manager for one of Ireland's top engineering design and project management companies. My client specialises in projects up to €100 million within in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sector, here in Ireland and in Europe.
Watch a Video of John Discussing the Role Here
Package: This is a contract offering a very competitive salary. Please contact John Finn at Manpower Group Ireland for full details.
Experience: 5 years site Construction Management experience within the Pharmaceutical sector.
Location: Cork, Ireland.
- Management & coordination of appointed subcontractors
- Coordination with Design Team
- Liaising with Local Authorities where required
- Liaising with Quality Control and Safety on Site
- Ensuring Company H&S policies are promoted and enforced on site
- Assist Project Manager with the planning, development and enforcement of programme works
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5 years' plus site Construction Management experience within the Pharmaceutical sector
- Good computer skills
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
If you are interested in this Construction Manager's role please apply or contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup Ireland for more information and a for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours) firstname.lastname@example.org