I am recruiting for a Building Services Engineer (Design) for one of Ireland's top engineering design and project management companies. My client specialises in projects up to €100 million within in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sector, here in Ireland and in Europe.
Package: We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full-time permanent position but experienced Services Engineers who wish to work on contract will also be considered. Please contract John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for full details.
Experience: This is a Senior position so you should have at least 5 years plus relevant experience.
Location: Cork, Ireland.
- Work as part of the Building Services team in project delivery
- Co-ordination of all elements of Mechanical and Electrical services design
- Coordination of designs with all other disciplines
- Producing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's) for various ductwork and pipework systems
- Performing ductwork and pipework sizing calculations
- Performing fan and pump static pressure calculations
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Navigating 3D model viewing software
- Estimate Generation and TBAs
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Attendance at Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Test's
- Liaising with vendors and contractors
- Construction and commissioning support including dealing with contractor queries
Skills and Knowledge:
- Third level degree in mechanical / building services engineering and with a proven track record of successful design delivery.
- 5 years plus design office experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical and life science sectors
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in the Service Engineer's, Senior (Design) role please apply or contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup Ireland for more information and a for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours) firstname.lastname@example.org