Our Global client require a Test Technician to join them ASAP for an exciting role that would see you playing a hands on and supervisory role in the testing of a range of innovative products that have a huge impact in their industry.
To be successful in an applying for this role you will need testing experience with Gas (instruments and sensor). If you have sensor and PCB/ fault experience, it would be an ideal advantage. If you have recently graduated from University and have the knowledge and ambition for this type of role, we would love to hear from you.
You will be tasked with the below:
- Finding defective fault products to component level
- Advising on solutions and logging appropriately
- Repair and rework defective products
- Assist the manufacturing centre, understanding their processes
- Adhere to product quality standards, Health and Safety guidelines
You will need:
- college or higher education qualification
- numerical and diagrammatic reasoning ability
- the desire to learn, adapt and develop
- excellent communication skills
- £27-30k salary - flexibility for the right skillset
- Free parking
- Pension scheme, cycle to work
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
If you feel you have the experience to excel within this position, please apply today for immediate consideration.