Manpower uk are currently recruiting for x2 part time administrators to join our client in Nottingham
Pay is dependant on expierience (£9-10ph)
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Processing of Telephone/Email Orders
- Timely resolution of customer queries received directly or via external sales team.
- Liaise with External Sales Team, Marketing, Warehouse and Admin to ensure consistency of approach to customers
- Promoting of special offers/incentives
- Provide information/solutions as appropriate to address enquiries & queries within accepted timescales.
- Provide backup assistance as and when necessary (eg holiday/sickness cover)
- Ensure the franking of business mail on a daily basis
- The job holder will need to operate Ax 12.0 ordering & enquiry systems and various software packages to track & trace as required.
- The nature of the position means that a large volume of telephone/electronic based enquiries will be handled.
- The Job holder will have to complete a variety of administrative tasks alongside customer enquiries/queries
- The job holder will be required, from time to time, to participate in events outside of normal working hours, such as stock taking, offsite training, etc
- The job holder will be required to show flexibility in ensuring that the business hours of HC Cargo are covered.
- The job holder must show a willingness to learn all aspects of the Sales Department
The job holder will:-
- Have a strong knowledge of supply chain computerised systems including order management and stock management.
- Have a strong competence in Microsoft Office Packages, especially Microsoft Excel
- Positive attitude to problem solving
- Display, at all times, a customer oriented, service provider attitude and be a positive ambassador for the company and fellow team associates.
- Take ownership of customer queries
- Think partnerships. Work collaboratively with all members of the AA business
- Understand the goals and operating targets of the Division and the way in which he/she contributes towards the success of HC-Cargo/AA/SEU
- Engage in the process of improving our business processes by contributing ideas and suggestions.
- Communicate proactively and effectively at all levels, both externally and internally.
please submit a cv if you have the relevant experience and shannon will call you directly