Manpower is working in partnership with Calor Gas and looking for LGV Class 2 ADR Minibulk Drivers to join an expanding team within their Cranbrook Depot. This is a key customer facing role essential to providing high quality service.
In this role you will ensure that all Calor customers receive deliveries of product in an effective, efficient, safe and professional manner in line with operational business plans. To operate to acceptable customer service standards and within the law at all times.
- Must hold a current LGV 2 driving licence
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 2 in Tanks
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details contained within Calor's LGV drivers manual.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
- You will be provided with full training and PPE
At Manpower, we reward all of our staff with the following benefits for choosing to work with us: 28 days paid holiday, Uniform/Personal Protective Equipment, discounts with National Companies, and a company pension scheme.
Interested Apply here today