My client based in Peterborough has a temporary requirement for a Class 2 ADR driver to commence asap. The standard working week is 42.5 hours Monday to Friday starting at 7am each day with the potential for additional hours paid at time and a half.
You will be delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in cylinders to domestic and commercial customers in and around the Cambridgeshire and surrounding area. The role could include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
* Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
* Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
* Ensure compliance with Drivers hours and Tachograph regulations
* Loading and unloading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
* Make deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
* Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2 ) License
* Possess an ADR in 'Packages' with minimum Class 2 gasses (Tanks advantageous)
* Driver qualification card (DCPC)
* Be committed to provide excellent customer service
* Be reliable, flexible and hard working
* Be honest and trustworthy
* Have a safe driving record
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health & Safety