My client is recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing lead to assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of our online marketing efforts through various platforms, including our own website, direct email and social media based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital marketing and driving conversion to sales. You will have hands-on experience of all areas of digital marketing and understand its value in forging customer relationships, building prospects and ultimately driving revenue. You will have the latest digital knowledge with a commercial edge to help reinforce our marketing efforts.
- Assist in the creation and execution of digital strategies for the brand and individual product lines
- Plan, monitor and analyse the ongoing brand and individual product presence on social media, search engines and online platforms. Through analytical reporting and processing, you will drive the development of prospects to conversion
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools and provide detailed reporting and 'next steps' guidance
- Manage and develop online advertising strategy and spend across search, display and social channels
- Ensure best practices for website performance as part of our digital programmes, including SEO development working alongside our content creators
- Set-up automated marketing email campaigns to drive the customer journey from awareness to purchase
- Ensure our customer databases are well maintained and users are appropriately segmented and tagged for marketing purposes
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing to aid prospect development and conversion
- Educated to degree level or recognised higher level qualification in marketing
- Proven experience in digital marketing in a similar role, specifically in retail, media or creative markets - min 4 years
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with B2C & B2B social media, email campaigns, Adwords and advertising
- Demonstrable experience of implementing integrated digital campaigns utilising multiple platforms and tools
- Relevant reporting of metrics as part of campaign analysis and development
- Experience of using professional image editing and design software
The company is offering a salary up to £30k, excellent benefits and working environment. If you have the right experience and are interested, please send your CV and a consultant will contact you asap.