Our client is currently recruiting for a Part Time Administration Archivist - (18.5hrs a week).
You will be responsible for organising the way the records are stored, and maintaining the office Archives. These may include drawings, photographs and audio recordings.
The activities will include:
- Coordinating with the wider station to ascertain if the records are needed
- Linking the records to the Record Schedule
- Preparing an electronic log of the archive
- Organising the positioning of the records within the archive.
- Retrieving records from off-site storage to keep on site
- Scanning of records
- Other general administration activities as directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Competent keyboard skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- Good communication skills
- Good Team working skills