We are recruiting for a Cleaner / Caretaker.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening up and closing of the premises ensuring all security checks have been undertaken
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Reporting any defects / issues arising to management
- To be able to work without direct supervision
- To be able to commit to flexible working
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
This is a temporary, ongoing role offering an immediate start. Full training is provided.
The hourly rate is £8.72 offering an immediate start.
It is essential that you are fully flexible with the hours you can work, to include weekends.