We are recruiting for a cleaner.
You will undertake duties to ensure the upkeep of a clean and hygienic environment. All work to be undertaken in line with Health & Safety, COSHH and cleanliness policies and procedures, and with a commitment to customer care, following on the job training.
Daily/weekly cleaning of all areas in line with work schedules, including:
- Cleaning of toilets, bathrooms and sanitary fittings
- Dry and Damp mopping of hard floors
- Replenishing supplies e.g. toilet rolls, hand towels and soap
- Empty of bins, collection of clinical and non-clinical waste bags, replacement of bags in bins and cleaning of bins
- Vacuum cleaning of soft floor areas
- Damp dusting of fixtures and fittings
- Cleaning of high and low level surfaces
- Cleaning of staff kitchens and associated equipment and storage areas
- Cleaning of clinical rooms
You will be required to:
- Organise your workload ensuring that all cleaning tasks are completed to the set standard.
- Use cleaning machinery to undertake periodic floor maintenance, involving the manual handling of equipment.
- Use cleaning products and chemicals in line with COSSH regulations.
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Experience in a similar role or industry
- Be a team player
- An understanding of the importance of hygiene
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Be physically fit
This is an ongoing, temporary position with the working hours being Monday to Friday from 5 pm - 8 pm.
The hourly rate is £8.92 per hour, increasing to £9.20 per hour after 12 weeks.
Training is provided
The role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Apply with your up to date CV today.