Dutch or Swedish Speaking Credit Specialist
- Salary: £12.50 per hour
- Location: Brighton
- Duration: Temporary,12 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Are you looking for a role that offers an exciting environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a credit specialist, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
This role as Merchant Credit Specialist in the Merchant Credit EMEA team will involve servicing the EMEA markets (Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, UK & Multicurrency). The team deals with merchant debit balance collections and the role will include, but is not limited to;
- Manage the collection of overdue payments.
- Understand customers financial arrangements and requirements.
- Use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes.
- Strategic decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business.
- Outbound and Inbound calls with some back-office tasks.
- Secure repayment of overdue funds and avoid potential losses/write-offs.
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value.
All whilst delivering world class customer service and growing brand loyalty.
Please note that no financial background is needed for this role, as our client offers comprehensive training as part of your on-boarding.
In your role you must be:
- Fluent in Dutch or Swedish
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to take a professional approach to challenging situations.
- Understanding customers financial arrangements and requirements
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!