Manpower UK are working in partnership with a company who provide Energy Efficicient products and services to both domestic and commercial properties throughout the UK to recruit a Water Efficiency Technician, primarliy based in the North East this role will involve travelling throughout the UK
Installing a variety of water efficiency devices in both a domestic and commercial setting, including but not limited to; tap aerators, shower regulators, showerheads, 'save a flush' bags, dual flush conversion kits, flow regulators installed at the cold-water inlet to properties or in pipework underneath the sink.
Giving customers tailored water efficiency advice.
Taking water meter readings and flow rate measurements.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attribute's:-
- An NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing
- A background in both domestic and commercial plumbing
- The ability to manage own diary and ensure appointments are met.
- Be able to work with a tablet and mobile devices.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good customer services skills
- Experience of using Microsoft IT packages
To find out more and take the first step in securing this position apply today .....