4 hours a week
£9.50 per hour
Felix able as working day may vary
The role of a Merchandiser is to visit the appointed store each week, to replenish the stock, as new inventory arrives, and update the Company display. The Merchandiser will build strong working relationships with staff and be in regular contact with Company's Head of UK Sales. Previous retail; or customer service skills are not essential for the role, as a full product induction and training shall be given.
Key Skills & Behaviours;
- Punctual - Well Presented - Personable
- Organised & Methodical - Professional - Polite
- Reliable - Conscientious - Attention to detail
- Unpack the merchandise and check delivery notes correspond
- Checking the delivery note
- Clarify any under shipment or additional stock within the consignment
- Sign the proof of delivery document, together with the staff
- Email/scan any required information back to Company HQ, if required
- Keep the space clean at all times - a weekly cleaning schedule is expected
- Pack returns and send back to company, as instructed at Induction
- Assistance may be requested for Inventory Checks from time to time
- In addition, stock taking is performed once a year, which will require a full shift of 4 hours to be worked - this will be communicated with reasonable notice by Line Manger
- Product exchanges (previous merchandise out, new merchandise in)
- The removal of defective items and ordering of their replacements
- Check all packaging levels (boxes, etc) are maintained/order special requests, using the appropriate forms/email.
Company Merchandisers will be working in a quality retail environment, with a level of customer interaction; therefore a smart, well-groomed appearance is expected. Hair shall be tied back, and black items of clothing shall be worn.
Please Note: Trainers are not permitted.- No weekend working.