Manpower Uk are currently looking for x2 full time data entry - co ordinators
Please note the role will include both working in the office and remotley
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours 8am - 5pm
Job description :
This is a data entry/ administration vacancy, the successful candidate must have an eye for detail & used to working in a fast paced environment.
Accuracy & efficiency are key essentials of this role.
- Provide customers with prompt, professional and accurate information, delivered in a timely, consistent and efficient manner, in line with agreed timescales.
- Assist contractors, customers and colleagues with queries and complaints to resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Ensure that data and information is updated into the appropriate systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Achieve agreed personal, team and corporate objectives including providing support for fellow team members and other colleagues taking ownership of own performance and development.
- Engage with customers, managers and operatives to deliver and improve efficiency.
- Assist planners in the planning of engineer's diaries.
- Maintain records and produce regular statistical information and management reports, including reconciliation with contractors and ensuring compliance is met.
- Ensure purchase and works orders are raised promptly and accurately to enable works to be carried out without delay and to budget.
- Carry out administrative activities for the commercial team within your area.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of working within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed. procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Experience of working with databases.
- Microsoft office including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours
- Experience of scheduling work.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of AccuServ job management system