Manpower UK are working in partnership with a company who provide Energy Efficient products and services to both domestic and commercial properties throughout the UK to recruit a Water Efficiency Installer, primarily based in the North East this role will involve travelling throughout the UK
- To install a variety of water efficiency devices in both a domestic and commercial setting. Including but not limited to; tap aerators, shower regulators, showerheads, 'save a flush bag', dual flush conversion kits. (Training will be provided).
- Give customers tailored water efficiency advice.
- Take water meter readings and flow rate measurements.
- Identify lead piping.
- Identify leaks and fix leaks where appropriate.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attribute's:-
- Basic experience/background in plumbing.
- The ability to manage own diary and ensure appointments are met.
- Be able to work with a tablet and mobile devices and have Experience of using Microsoft IT packages
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good customer services skills
To find out more and take the first step in securing this position apply today .....