Electro-Mechanical Bench Engineer
Location: Trafford Park on site.
Salary: Up to £33K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.00pm
Annual Leave: Generous amount (TBC)
Benefits: Pension, life Insurance and healthcare.
About the Company
My client is an Engineering company who is a customer focused maintenance and repair business serving all industries using rotating plant equipment. They have a state-of-the-art workshop in Manchester, and provide a 24-hour, 7 day a week repair and service facility, including electro-mechanical, electronic and machining services.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Bench fitting/repair operations on pumps, motors, gearboxes, fans and other rotating machinery.
- Fault Diagnosis of equipment coming into the workshop from our Site Engineers.
- Reporting and logging of work done into our in-house job control system.
- To assist with training and development of the engineering apprentices.
- NVQ, City & Guilds in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Need to be experienced in the role as need to be able to mentor engineers.
- Computer literate including word, excel and outlook.
- Full UK driving licence (some collection and delivery may be required)
- Well organised and able to work on own aptitude.
- Sound engineering knowledge and a positive attitude.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication.
For more information please contact:
- Mobile: 07841 080 207