Maintenance Engineer - Plymouth - Salary £30,000 + Company Bonus (c. 10%)
Fixed shift - 15:00 - 23:00 @ 25% premium
Flexibility required on shifts and OT, including weekends - OT paid @ x 1.5 Mon-Sat and x 2 Sun
Are you a multi-skilled Engineer with practical experience of maintenance and fault diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLCs?
Would you like to work for a company that holds the prestigious Investors in-People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff ?
Do you hold a minimum of HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering?
Are you looking to grow with a global organisation and take yourself and the business to the next level?
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for our award-winning client based in Plymouth!
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance we are looking for a multi-skilled Engineer with practical experience of maintenance and fault diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLCs. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inspection and repair of machines, fixtures and fittings.
- Planned and preventative maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Replenishment and maintenance of machine spares.
- Liaising with machine manufacturers and spares suppliers.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of TPM and OEE (machine availability).
Qualifications and experience:
- Apprenticeship / minimum of level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a faced-paced Manufacturing environment.
Sound interesting…please apply here today to discuss further!