An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client - a leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Interim Global HR Change Manager (Information & Analytics) based at their prestigious facility in Kingston Upon Thames (At this moment the role will be based WFH). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working 36.25 hours per week.Â This role is paying up to £71,000 pro rata per annum (PAYE) depending on experience.
For Unilever to remain competitive in the future, the business needs to continue the path to become data intelligent. The Data & Insights team will persevere to make Unilever Data Intelligent, powering key decisions with data, insights, advanced analytics and AI. To help us accelerate on that transformation journey, the Unilever Board has endorsed an initiative under the wider Future Fit operations programme to setup a network of expertise insights hubs that will help us to harness the data to power growth, improve productivity and reduce complexity and risk in our PMUs.
Our ambition is to create cross functional Insight Hubs that will act as the single point of accountability for the local data strategy and market data, leading AI and advanced analytics, generating end-to-end integrated Insights and establishing a data and performance-driven culture. The Insight Hub will drive the "Power" Layer of the markets, unlocking smarter and faster data-driven decisions to drive growth.
To bring our vision to life, we are currently looking to establish a small global transformation team who can help us to drive this high-profile initiative to make Unilever a future-fit data driven organisation.
Job Purpose: To develop and lead a Change Programme that will finalise the org design for Insight Hubs within I&A, UniOps and our Markets, and build and manage a change plan to successfully deploy Insight Hubs into our Markets
Job Scope: Focus will primarily be on Insight Hubs Change programme, but will also partner with the HRBP, I&A to help land the broader I&A change agenda
- Partner with I&A to finalise the organisation design of Insight Hubs, and to ensure the concept is aligned to across the I&A LT
- Work with Comms to build a clear narrative and stakeholder impact assessment
- Fully responsible for developing a clear HR change programme plan, ensuring the plan is aligned to broader I&A changes, UniOps Change and in-Market changes
- Be the primary HR contact for the Insight Hubs work. Engaging with UniOps HR and with HR colleagues in multiple markets to explain the concept and discuss the potential impact in Markets
- Drive the HR change plan, ensuring key milestones are met, and KPIs are tracked and measured
All About you:
- You will have a strong background in HR, with an understanding of project management, and will have led organisation design thinking and implemented change programmes (ideally with multi-market impact).
- You will be results driven and will be resilient and creative when faced with issues. You will have experience in problem solving and working through complex org design with a view of making the design simple and with the customer at the heart.
- You will have a positive, "can do" attitude. You will be able to think at a high level, whilst still comfortable working with detail and happy to deliver operational work to get the job done. You will see the value in building strong relationships and collaborating/sharing information across teams. You will have excellent communications skills and experience influencing senior level management.
- You will have worked in a large complex, matrixed environment, where navigating through the system to reach decisions is key. Preferably, you will have worked in a CPG environment, or a fast-paced industry where customer centricity is key priority.