HOMEWORKING but must be based within commutable distance to Nottingham City Centre.
Are you on the lookout for a new position that offers remote working? Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance? If so, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
About the Role
This vacancy is in one of our inbound sales teams, meaning that you'll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for help. You'll receive calls from customers who will be looking to register their Whirlpool appliances. With your excellent customer service and your expert sales skills, you will give added peace of mind by up-selling other products, that customers can purchase that best suit their needs.
Please note that this role will be home based initially, with the potential for a mix of office and home-based working in the future. You will therefore need to live within a commutable distance, from our office in the Nottingham city centre.
This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the opening hours below. The Recruitment team will be happy to discuss these in more detail should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
- Monday - Sunday: 08:00 - 20:00
We'll take care of providing the equipment you need before you start, but you must have broadband access.
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously. Previous targeted sales or customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service and sales professional.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong sales skills - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £18,380 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £20,352
- Bonus earning potential of up to £450 per month, earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- 33 days annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial well-being and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential health care, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
We offer a fantastic virtual training experience over a 4-week period. Please ensure you can commit to 4 weeks full time virtual training before you apply.
For more information, apply today!!