Manpower are currently recruiting for 7.5T/HGV 2 drivers for our client, Royal Mail, running out of Edinburgh.
Royal Mail operates 24/7 so we are recruiting drivers who know they will be as flexible as possible and will be reliable and trustworthy.
There is a range of early mornings, back shifts and night shifts available Monday - Sunday. Initially we are looking for people who are looking for part time hours minimum 4 hours per day however there will be opportunity to flex up for more hours.
You will be delivering letters and parcels in cages from the Mail Centre to Deliver offices, so cage work will be involved.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Category C1, C or C+E Licence, valid CPC and Digi Tacho
- You will need to pass a basic disclosure check so keep that in mind when applying
- Have good delivery experience and follow instructions
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Have excellent knowledge on your EU tacho rules and manual entries
You will have full use of on-site canteen and shower facilities as well as great pay rates.
For insurance purposes, we cannot accept any more than 6 points on your licence and no DR or DD convictions in the past 10 years.
If you feel you are suitable apply online today.