This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced accounts receivable specialist wishing to develop world class accounting and business experience within a highly successful NASDAQ quoted medical devices company.
1. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Execute a strong credit control function ensuring debt is collected in a timely manner, reaching monthly targets for assigned ledgers across EMEA and LAPAC regions
- Build lasting relationships with the customer base
- Chase outstanding debts by phone, e-mail etc while maintaining full notes of collection activities undertaken
- Investigate "On Hold" customer orders with a view to resolving them by negotiation with the customer and other departments to facilitate release
- Negotiate letters of credit and bank guarantees on specific markets
- *Liaise and communicate with internal departments (Customer Service / Sales / Finance / Tax / IS) as required to resolve outstanding queries and keep high level of customer satisfaction
- Flag high or low risk customer accounts to the risk team, to mitigate our bad debt exposure or adjust credit limits in accordance with progressing sales figures
- Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log)
- Work effectively with other SSC team members and departments
- Own and oversee (responsible areas) operational processes in relation to AR to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Provide back up on colleagues' holidays, sick leave or vacant positions ensuring a high level of service
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned to by the SSC / AR Management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
- ICM or Accounting technician qualification desirable
- 2 years + relevant experience in a similar role
- Multinational Shared Service Environment experience
- Language: Fluent English and German, both Written and Oral. Another European Language is an advantage although not essential.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a diverse environment
This is a 12 month contract.
Apply today if you think this role would be a good fit for you!
+353 1 6455214