On behalf of our growing client based in Milton Keynes, Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for an Operations Specialist to join them on a temporary basis with the potential to lead to permanent employment. This is a hands-on role with an immediate start!
As an Operations Specialist, you'll be responsible for distributing electric mobility vehicles to critical areas in the morning and ensuring they are picked up at night and brought to our client's warehouse. You make sure that our client is delivering safe, reliable and enjoyable service, delighting customers and supporting the goals of our client's government partners. You will be solving problems, thinking critically, and achieving the highest levels of performance. You'll report to the Operations Lead in the local area.
Hours / Days of work: Wednesday - Friday, 11pm - 6.30am
- Have a valid driver's license
- Load, drive, and unload up to 50 lbs of equipment (with or without accommodation) between the warehouse and around the local area
- Monitor and report on-street incidents
- Respond to customer service requests at the direction of the Operations Lead
- Perform safety checks and minor repairs, in the warehouse and in the field
- Use mobile apps and spreadsheets to enter data, track vehicle location and status
- Familiarity with local area streets and neighbourhoods
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous delivery, commercial driving, mechanical and inventory experience
- Proficient in English
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up, backed by a leading company in the mobility industry
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Paid time off (full-time employees)
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!