An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client Unilever, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerry's, are currently seeking a Payroll & Pension Project Specialist, based at their Kingston upon Thames site. This is a full-time temporary role to run until end of July 2021, 36.25 hour week, paying up to £40,500 per annum pro rata. Due to the current circumstances this role will commence working from home until early 2021, afterwards there will be opportunity to continue to work flexibly from home.
Main job purpose
This role will provide support and technical expertise to the Pensions Project Manager in delivering complex Pension Scheme Implementation.Â The role will undertake in pension project tasks and provide reports to communicate progress/unexpected issues with the project sponsors.
This role will sit within the UK Payroll Support team to support a Pension scheme transformation to July 2021 working between our internal project team, payroll provider and pensions team.
UK payroll is responsible for paying approximately 7,000 employees in the UK, partnering with our third-party payroll provider to achieve this.
This role involves working with the pension project team to ensure the successful delivery of a new pension landscape within the UK payroll SAP environment. This will include initial pension scheme build requirements, project progress reporting, payroll integrations and end to end and UAT testing of the new pension design. Working with key stakeholders such as Pensions, Finance and third parties to allocate costs and outputs.
Additional activities will include:
- Produce project documentation and progress reports.
- Review pension system design documentation ensuring it meets company requirements.
- System testing
- Experience working in and running a large payroll
- Experience working on payroll related projects
- SAP experience essential
- Strong & advanced Excel skills to interrogate data
- Experience of working with third party payroll vendors
- The successful candidate will be highly numerate and analytical
- An organised, can do attitude and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to pick up new processes and software quickly and multitask in a busy environment
- Experience in self-managing projects, tracking tasks and assessing progress, handling data accurately
- Strong communication skills, being able to explain complex scenarios to senior employees and stakeholders
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills