Manpower is recruiting for a HGV Mechanic to join our client who are a successful transport & logistics company based in the Lisburn area.
Suitable candidates will have mechanical experience across Trucks & Trailers, we are preferably looking for a Level 3 qualification in Commercial Vehicle/ HGV Repair.
Based in the workshop environment, you will be carrying out a variety of repairs and servicing to ensure the fleet is maintained to a high standard.
- Carry out fleet maintenance and mechanical repairs on Trucks and Trailers
- Prepare trailers to PSV standard
- Liaise with staff and work colleagues to identify vehicle problems
- Carry out diagnosis on a wide range of commercial vehicles
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Complete daily time recording sheets and relevant paperwork/job cards
- Ensure work area is kept clean, tidy and in a safe condition
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 qualification (Light or Commercial Vehicle)
- Proven mechanical experience across HGV's and Trailers
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults efficiently
- Professional and organised approack to your work
- Ability to work in a team
HGV C + E License is desirable
Monday to Friday working hours 8 - 5