Newcastle City Centre
Full and Part Time roles available
£9.00 per hour
Based in the heart of Newcastle's City Centre, you will be interviewing candidates over the phone for various vacancies and completing various admin tasks. Come and join our busy team to help deliver a crucial service for our client's peak requirements. This role is temporary to over the Christmas peak period expected to run September - December and we have availability for both Full and Part time.
Full Time hours - you should be fully flexible between the hours of 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Part Time hours (perfect for students)- You should be fully flexible between the hours of 4pm - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday. You will be expected to work 3 out of 4 weekends and work a minimum of 16 hours per week.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
- Answering emails and candidate queries
- Admin work and data entry
- Assessing candidates over the phone for varying roles
- General office duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to use Microsoft packages and emails
If interested please click apply now!