Public Sector Recruitment Consultant - Experienced
Experis is the technical arm of ManpowerGroup. We work with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 - or in layman's terms, 500 of the world's most admired companies.
We invest in over 400 staff across 6 thriving offices throughout the UK and Ireland. On any working day UK-wide, we have over 6000 highly skilled professionals out on assignment with our key clients. That means we have the scope, the backing to truly invest in and enhance our talent.
This consultant will be responsible for the end to end staffing of Contractors within the Public Sector.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent base salary with the opportunity to make up to £60K OTE in your first year
- Uncapped, generous commission scheme
- Clear career path with lots of opportunity for progression
- Award winning learning and development
- Work for one of the worlds most ehtical companies- as voted by FORTUNE magazine
- Lots of incentives, competitions and social events
- Join a fun and freindly team that regularly celebrates success
- excellent company benefits
Skills, knowledge and attributes required:
- Must have previous contract recruitment experience, preferably in Public Sector
- Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present Experis to clients.
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with Clients, Contractors and Colleagues.
- Must be able to influence and have impact
- Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process - telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
- Ability to plan/manage own time effectively.
- Achievement Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
- Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach.
- Must be prepared to work some unsociable hours to achieve objectives.
Please email your CV directly for immediate consideration or click ' Apply'