Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £25- £30k first year earnings
Experis- The Technical arm of Manpowegroup are urgently seeking a driven and motivated individual to join an already successful Public Sector Contract team, based in Altrincham. As a Trainee recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for the end to end staffing of Contractors within Public Sector Clients.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent base salary with the opportunity to make up to £30k in your first year
- Uncapped, generous commission scheme
- Clear career path with lots of opportunity for progression
- Award winning learning and development
- Work for one of the worlds most ethical companies- as voted by FORTUNE magazine
- Lots of incentives, competitions and social events
- Join a fun and friendly team that regularly celebrates success
- excellent company benefits
Skills, knowledge and attributes required:
- Driven and Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Durable and resilient
- Strong work ethic
- Organised and efficient- be able to balance multiple priorities to meet targets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Innovative- Can think ' out of the box' to achieve results
- Personable and sociable
- Intelligent and articulate
What is involved in the role?
- Calling client companies for updates on new and existing business.
- Recording details on the internal system
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Writing job adverts.
- Screening candidates over the phone and responding to emails
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the Applicant and the vacancy requirement.
- Taking up references for applicants where necessary or as requested by the Client.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and ensuring full details are taken from all Applicants.
Please click ' Apply' for immediate consideration