Manpower has exciting opportunities for 3.5 tonne Delivery Drivers to work for our client, Parcelforce throughout their peak season. Roles will begin in September in the run through the Christmas period.
You'll start your day by planning your delivery route and carrying out safety checks on your vehicle. Once the important checks have been completed you'll be busy collecting and delivering parcels. You'll go the extra mile for the customers, delivering everything from birthday presents to vital business information.
About you, you will:
- Be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg
- have a full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address) covering up to 3.5 tonnes (Cat B). A clean licence is preferred but no more than 6 penalty points.
- be confident in driving large 3.5 tonne Sprinter vehicles in built up areas
- have good route knowledge of South Wales area
- Be able to plan own route for 80 + deliveries per day
- Be flexible with working long hours and weekends
The hourly rate is £10.01 for the first 8 hours and £11.01 after. The hourly rate for Saturdays and Sundays is £12.01.
You will receive training and induction prior to starting.
All candidates will be subject to criminal record check.