Manpower are recruiting Catering Assistants. Given the current climate, now is your chance to engage in rewarding work and support the country.
You will work as part of a team, delivering catering services to all customers, ensuring standards and processes are maintained and adhered to in accordance with Food Hygiene Legislation, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
Main duties include:
- Serving customers
- Taking customer orders, making coffee, tea, and other drinks to customer specifications
- Operating cash registers and payment card machines
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Cleaning coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms, and preparation areas
- The preparation of fresh vegetables, salads, sandwiches within the kitchen ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Operating catering equipment
- Replenishing of stock, stock rotation and stock control.
- To ensure that food is presented to a high standard and portion control is maintained
- To complete and maintain accurate documentation relating to temperatures / sales / stock
- You will be required to prepare and cook food products / meals, temperature probe food and record temperatures in the agreed monitoring documentation for each service area.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous catering/retail experience
- is flexible with the hours you are able to work
- has a positive attitude
- is genuinely friendly and caring
- enjoys working as part of a team
- has good standard of English and maths
- conscientious and hard working
- has good communication skills
A Food Hygiene Certificate is essential, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete so you can gain this qualification prior to starting the role.
This is a temporary, position. There are both full time and part time positions available across various shift patterns, mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights.
This role is offering an hourly rate of:
- £8.92 - Weekdays
- £12.67 - Saturdays and nights
- £16.41 - Sundays and Bank Holidays
Immediate starts available upon receipt of satisfactory references and DBS check.
What we offer you:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension