We are currently looking for 3 Machine Setters to work Monday-Friday on a 3 shift rotation. After a successful year, there is the potential to go permanent with the client.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring that tools are set and run to meet the daily requirements of the component orders.
- Making sure the correct products are manufactured to meet stock requirements & customer orders.
- Ensuring tools are set to maintain maximum productivity, production performance & safety and that the correct material and master batch is used to produce the parts fully in line with the briefing.
You will follow all procedures defined on the work sheets such as carrying out daily machine maintenance, recording machine settings correctly, inspecting the first off and last off plastic parts and ensuring the first off part is attached to the setting sheet, monitoring production & productivity, troubleshooting lines and products.
The key skills required include:
- A strong background in injection moulding processes
- Machine operation
- Material processing
- Machine maintenance
- Knowledge/experience with polymer plastic material processes
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have the above Knowledge and Experience within Injection Moulding and Machine Setting.