Field Service Engineer (Brown Goods -TV Repairs)
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £25K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: Monday-Friday- 42.5 Hours (flexible working hours) Overtime available at the weekends. Around 8-10 jobs per day.
Annual Leave: 20 days plus bank holidays off (Extra day for Birthday)
- Company van (can only be used for business use)
- Uniform provided.
- Test equipment provided (will need own hand tools)
- Pension and life Insurance.
- Manufacturing training courses to enhance your skills.
- Progression available and product expert training.
About the Company
My client is one of the North West's leading providers for Appliance Repair Services. They cover repairs for appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, dryers, hobs, ovens, TV's etc. They have a large team of experts who have access to a high-end workshop. They provide high standard repairs to appliances throughout the North West. Manufacturers training courses available, in-house technical help line, all jobs triaged before visit to enable a first-time complete repair wherever possible.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Attending calls for maintenance covering the area you are designated to.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance visits to customer properties.
- Repair of Brown goods- specifically TV's
- Repairing LCD, LED, OLED televisions, diagnosing faults down to board level, repairing in the customers home including screen replacements.
- Experience in repairing brown goods to a high standard.
- Good understanding of Electric and Electronic principles and ability to use in practice
- Main service agents are Samsung, Sony, Panasonic plus a large variety of manufacturers covered by extended warranty.
- Will be able to use a tablet to receive and complete jobs. (Training received)
- Be comfortable in travelling in the North West. (Jobs will be in your local area if possible)
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
- Full UK driving license.