My Client is a global & industry leading supplier of modular space, operating a network of depot locations around the UK where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and are refurbished as required.
You will deliver works and to lead/support front line operatives, managing a small team of fitters to ensure productivity is maximised and quality levels are kept high & customer's expectations are maintained at all times..
Delivery of modular Cabin Fitting works whist engaging with operatives to ensure they understand work requirements involved in completing their tasks and clarify where required. This will require technical, quality, and task duration aspects of the job. In addition, you will monitor & mentor Operative's performance in terms of speed and quality of works and provide feedback / instruct operatives where required.
· Hourly / short-interval-control checks.
· Lead staff in the quest of achieving operational efficiency targets.
· Liaise with the Production Manager with any issues surrounding staff performance and materials outage.
· Update performance information boards as required.
Your experience in the following will be necessary:
* Highly adaptable / knowledgeable in delivering required works.
* Experienced in leading a team / being accountable for a Team's performance.
* Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
* Good mix of general maintenance skills.
* Experienced in the use of basic hand/power tools.
* Certificates in MPBA or ECA
* IOSH Working Safely and SSSTS training complete
* NVQ L2 (Modular/Portable Building Installation and Dismantling) qualification
What skills will you need to succeed in your new role?
* Good attitude towards quality and efficiency of works.
* Clear and effective communicator
* Demonstrable skills in leading and motivating others
* Capacity to effectively manage multiple, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment to ensure targets are met
* Proven experience to make independent decisions and work as part of a team
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Skilled to create a team working culture
* Welcomes and embraces change
* A passion for operational efficiency and completing tasks in the most efficient manner
* A desire to create the safest, most cost-effective work environment coupled with the commitment to exceed customer expectations
If you believe that this could be your next move & have the required skills & experience, the please click Apply Now or call me: