Manpower are currently recruiting for a Repairs Delivery Manager to work for a well establised Housing Association.This is a mobile role covering North West London.
- Be accountable for and manage an area-based team of Service Managers, ensuring the delivery of a great repairs service in the most efficient way.
- Be accountable for area profit and loss accounts.
- Manage and ensure the necessary financial controls within set budgets are exercised and ensure adequate operative levels are maintained on each area to ensure service delivery is provided.
- Ensure that pre-set audits are completed covering quality and Health and Safety.
- Ensure that only approved subcontractors are used and monitor performance, compliance and value for money.
- Manage the team to ensure a quality customer focused service is provided and that KPI's and targets are met at all team levels within the region.
- Promote collaborative working across Asset Management and Customer Services to support our joint operating plan to ensure customers receive a great service.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
The ideal candidate will posess the following:
- Sound knowledge of building construction, maintenance, repairs and safety.
- Up to date knowledge of housing sector best practice and relevant legislation.
- Experience of successfully delivering an excellent customer focussed repair service.
- Experience of repairs management information systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Computer literate relevant to business systems.
- Experience of managing operational teams.
- Experience of working as part of a management team delivering front line services.
- Competency in a relevant trade.
- Experience of managing performance.
- Experience of stock condition software / handheld devices.
- Up to date knowledge of building and technical maintenance operations.
- Relevant Technical qualification - NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Repairs, maintenance, building or engineering professional qualification or membership of relevant body e.g. MCIOB.
- A recognised contract management qualification.