My client based in Leicester is currently recruiting for a Shipping Office Assistant role working:
Monday - Friday 14:00 - 22:00
Working every other Saturday 06:00 - 14:00
The occasional Sunday may also be involved as well as covering bank holidays as and when required (If a Sunday was worked you wouldn't be required to work the Saturday)
IDEALLY FROM A TRANSPORT/SHIPPING AND ADMIN BACKGROUND
- You will be required to provide team cover as and when required on other shifts
- Support the booking of transport with the transport team
- Carry out data analysis - generating reports of shipping costs/service level/allocation of work to supplier (cost based) etc.,
- Obtain customer feedback
- Issue the transport documents and relative travel documents for all outgoing goods from the Plant
- File all documents handled
- Interface with the company departments if issues are noted on the sales order of goods that are to be delivered
- Create the loading list, when possible
- Weigh incoming and outgoing trucks, when possible
- Verify compliance between the weight of the shipped product and the value recorded on the system
- Support the corporate departments requiring assistance on topics of distribution logistics.
- Guarantee the correct management of relevant processes in accordance with the group policies and procedures.
- Promote a safety-bound corporate culture.
- Apply the Corporate Principles and Values.
If this is of interest please call Rubie on 07484 029332 or email your CV