My Client is an industry leading manufacturer of highly engineered components and assemblies requiring the tightest dimensional tolerances for a range of demanding automotive and specialist engineering applications. Due to year on year growth, merging market requirements & investment in site expansion, we have an urgent requirement for Electrical Maintenance Engineer working on CNC Tooling Machines to join the Maintenance Team as integral part of ensuring that Client focus & delivery is always maintained to the highest quality, with as little down time as possible.
What will your new role look like?
Your overall responsibility as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, is to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on plant machinery, ensuring that all faults & failures are diagnosed & corrected in the least possible time.
What do you need to be successful in your application?
- You are experienced ,multi skilled with an electrical bias
- Have complete a full Apprenticeship (Electrical) (NVQ, C&G, BTEC, ONC, HNC or equivalent)
- You MUST hold critical key skills in electrical installations ,CNC machinery maintenance, Automation and Robot control systems, Fanuc, Siemens & Yasnac
- Fault finding, diagnostics & resolutions on CNC Machinery
- Machine tooling experience
- Industry experience preferred - Automotive, Aerospace, Precision Engineering
What 's in it for you?
- Working double day shift 0600 - 1400/1400 - 2200 (initially will be single days)
- Working with an industry leader at the forefront of their field
- £35,557 - £39,337 + overtime rate enhancements (38/42 our contract)
- Pension scheme - 5%,
- 32 Days Holiday
If this is the role you are looking for & you have all of the above experience, then call me asap as this is an urgent position.