Salary: £10per hour moving up to £10.40per hour after 12 weeks of employment
About the Role
Our Client, the UK's largest gas network connecting are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team
The job will be based in the Operational and Reinstatement Administrative Team. This could involve…
- Issuing work to Sub Contractors, working with office systems such as SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc)
- Taking calls from operational teams and using Street Manager (EToN) for permitting/ noticing of works
Good attention to detail is required with the willingness to plan your own workload, balancing conflicting priorities with minimal supervision. They must have good communicative skills both verbally and in written forms.
- Gather, input and validate data from various sources including core systems and excel
- Update and maintain spreadsheets, reports and trackers with a high degree of accuracy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure tasks are fulfilled within agreed timelines
- Escalation and involvement in resolution of issues as appropriate.
To apply you'll possess the following qualifications, skills and experience.
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data input and analysis skills
- Methodical and tenacious
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively
A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business