Manpower are recruiting for a Water Efficiency Technician covering the North of the UK.
The role is to Install a variety of water efficiency products in properties across the UK,
To be successful for this role you will need be;
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a calm manner,
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal in English,
- A can-do attitude, able to demonstrate good customer service skills and be confident in a customer facing role,
- Willing to work away from home for up to 5 days per week,
- Expected to canvas in pre-determined areas in order to reach install targets and generate work. Canvasing is NOT cold calling - the occupants of the properties will be aware that Cenergist are available to install water saving devices in their homes, free of charge to them. The purpose of the canvassing is to encourage the uptake of this water saving opportunity. The occupant may have technical questions, hence the need for a qualified plumber in this role.
Main job tasks are;
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure install targets are met and installations are completed to an exceptionally high standard.
- Install a variety of water efficiency devices in both a domestic and commercial setting, including but not limited to; tap aerators, shower regulators, showerheads, 'save a flush' bags, dual flush conversion kits, flow regulators installed at the cold-water inlet to properties or in pipework underneath the sink. (Training will be provided).
- Give customers tailored water efficiency advice.
- Take water meter readings and flow rate measurements.
- Manage own diary and ensure appointments are met.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure stock levels for each project are kept at a reasonable level.
- Develop good knowledge of the suite of HL2024 products and their different applications and how and where they might be installed.
- Ensure we have the equipment (connections and tools) to be able to install suite of HL2024 products in a range of different applications and manage this stock accordingly.
- Ensure all projects are GDPR compliant.
- Undertake any other tasks which the Project Coordinator requires support with.
- Ensure understanding of the Cenergist quality and environmental management systems and to work according to their requirements.
- Be aware of the environmental aspects and impacts relevant to the work of the job holder as well as ensuring compliance with any environmental legislation that is applicable to the job.
The salary is £25,000 per annum you must have your own vehicle and travel will be paid at 25p per mile. Accommodation will be organised by the company and expenses will be reimbursed.
This is initially a 12 month FTC with a view becoming permanent at a later date
You must be able to pass a DBS check and be willing to undertake a drugs and alcohol test.
Interested? please apply today, alternatively call Paul on 07515 325444 or email