Working for one of the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide; this company are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join their talented team.
We are seeking a Software Engineer with a degree in Computer Science or related field. The goal is to create scalable and optimised software for running oil and gas drilling tools. The software teams' work has a meaningful impact on the business/industry, which offers good visibility and technical career progression within the company
Responsibilities will include -
- Create windows desktop applications
- Gather requirements from Stakeholders
- Collaborate with other disciplines and with other engineering projects
- Maintain Continuous Integration infrastructure for applications developed
- Perform tests and troubleshooting on application in deployed environments
- Communicate effectively with end users to assist in roll out of new software features
You will be an experienced Software Developer with strong experience of working with Microsoft technologies, particularly a thorough knowledge of C# language. Ideally you will also have knowledge of C++.
This role could initially be a remote working position due to the current climate but you must be available to work from the office in the future.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.