Manpower are recruiting Production Team Leader on behalf of our client who is a global leader, who's brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms and have been passed down from generation to generation, operating in over 70 countries - used by nearly 5 Billion around the world. Over the course of 181 years, they've challenged convention, led innovation and helped to shape culture..
If you have an eye for detail and the desire to learn new skills within a relaxed, yet hardworking environment, then this could be ideal next role for you.
Working for this established company as a Team Leader, you will receive full on-site training.
The Role Duties include -
- Leading team operation for ensuring workforce takes the correct breaks
- Rotates employees between stations to maintain safety requirements
- Interacts with P&G operator to plan the days/weeks activities
- Escalates any issues to P&G resource
- Can act as back up of Quality Leader
- Ensuring that all quality checks are carried out on the line with any outages against standard reported
- Marshalling line changeovers to ensure line clearance is carried out to prevent wrong product in next process order
- Able to assist the team leader where necessary
- Act in place of the team leader should you be needed
- Splitting down existing packaging and placing bundles of 6 onto a feed table
- Loading materials (boxes, sleeves, tape) into machines
- Changeover machines for different configurations using either HMI's or click in place machinery
- Changeover the line between different products ensuring that no incorrect product goes into a process order
- Moving pallets of finished products and materials around the line
- Place twin/triple packs of products into a box
- Stacking finished product boxes onto a pallet in specific patterns
- Attending machine stops - clearing jams etc. and restarting the equipment
- Maintaining 5S standard housekeeping of the line
- Manual Handling
- Excellent eye for detail
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- You will have the ability to show great leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Previous supervision of staff and shifts is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- You must be able to plan effectively and manage workloads
Shift patterns 06:30- 18:30 / 18:30-06:30 Sunday (night) - Friday working 3 / 4 shift per week. These are temporary - ongoing positions with rotational shift patterns so we require flexibility to be able to work day/night shifts according to schedule with average of 37.5 hours per week
Weekly pay, Holiday accrual and benefits available
Registrations taking place this week so if you are interested, Apply Today!