A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of BMS Installation Electricians to work full time at our client's site in Cambridge. The working hours are based on 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday 7.00am - 3.00pm, paying either £21.94 per hour PAYE OR £28.13 per hour LTD Company you may be asked to change once started to a backshift 4.00pm - 12.00am paying £24.87 per hour PAYE or £31.88 per hour LTD Company, this role is temporary until December 2020.
**All candidates to be successful will be completion of our clients vetting scheme and an internal Drug & Alcohol test**
Our client is a specialist BMS / HVAC solutions business working on major projects in and around the UK and you will be working part of a large team.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in the Installation of BMS systems, containment, trunking, control panels. To be considered you must have extensive experience in the installation of BMS / HVAC Controls
- Experience in working on construction sites is preferred
- Relevant training i.e. IPAF (is a must), PASMA, 18th Edition, City & Guilds 2391,
- Valid Site Card (JIB Gold Card (is a must)/ CSCS / ECS)
- Working as part of a team, you will be working within a team environment
- Proven track record with a minimum of two authentic references, good time-keeping, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail all beneficial, willing to work overtime if necessary.
**All Electricians are expected to attend site with a full set of hand tools suitable for the above work requirements**