We currently have a FTC vacancy within the HR function of one of our clients based in the WF2 0XG area providing full administrative and practical support for the selection and hiring process services to several UPS sites.
Working as part of the Workforce Planning Team, you will be a key player to ensure we meet staffing plans for all relevant areas of the business.
This is a pressurised and goal-driven role which requires strong decision making, attention to detail and consistency.
What you'll do from day-to-day:
- Screen applicants/conduct telephone interviews
- Handle queries relating to job applications
- Obtain full references and CRB checks (DFT)
- All HR Administration duties
What you'll need:
- Confidentiality, integrity, excellent organisation
- Strong customer focus & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Flexibility and a problem-solving attitude
You will be working Monday to Friday 09:30-17:30 and you will be able to commit to this role Until Christmas.
If this could be the next role for you then click on the link and apply now!