- Salary: £12.09 per hour
- Location: Brighton
- Duration: Temporary,12 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week between Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm
Are you looking for a role that offers an exciting environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a credit specialist, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
As a Commercial Credit Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for customers with corporate cards as well as for middle, large and global companies who hold business travel accounts, or an array of different Commercial products. Your main responsibility is to collect and negotiate overdue payments, but you will also put the Customer first by enabling spends, offering resolutions and creating responsible payers. The role will include, but is not limited to;
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters
- Analyse client portfolios and organise the credit process with local Credit teams
- Make spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member and client profiles
- Recommend and execute cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value
All whilst delivering world class customer service and growing brand loyalty.
In your role you must be:
- Fluent in German
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (German speaking)
- Passionate about customer service
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to use decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business
- Competitive and motivated
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to take a professional approach to challenging situations
- Ability to "think on your feet?
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!