Manpower is working in partnership with our national client and looking for Class 1 ADR drivers to join an expanding team within their Bury St Edmunds depot. This is a key customer facing role essential to providing high quality service.
In this role you will ensure that our clients customers receive deliveries of product in an effective, efficient, safe and professional manner in line with operational business plans. To operate to acceptable customer service standards and within the law at all times.
These roles are working 5 days out of 7 on a day shift only
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a current LGV C+E class 1 driving licence
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 1 in Tanks, though not essential as ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate.
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details contained within out clients LGV drivers manual.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Be provided with full training and PPE
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!