Our client is a global electronic manufacturing solutions provider in North Dublin. The business itself employs over 180,000+ people across varying sites around the world.
They're now looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join their team due to expansion in the wider business.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave
- Defined pension contribution (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Healthcare package (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Room for progression in an expanding global business
- Devise quotes for both existing and new clients across the business.
- Be heavily involved in the tendering process.
- Deliver projects assigned and work with other stakeholders to achieve desired results. - -
- Analyse a large volume of financially driven data.
- Processes customer returns according to established policies and procedures.
- Initiates shipping request forms as appropriate.
- Works closely with Finance to maintain Accounts Receivable according to contract terms. - - Ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Record information accurately and complete documentation.
- Input into commercial strategies where needed.
- Experience of commercial analysis and administration in a manufacturing environment. - --- Advanced excel skills desirable. Must be able to complete pivot tables, VLOOKUPs etc.
- Financial qualification is not required but would be advantageous.
- Experience handling, processing customer quotes and involvement in tendering for business.
- Extensive experience and familiarity with financial administration tools.
- Outstanding organisational abilities and attention to detail.
For more information on this excellent new role or to discuss potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org