Due to continued, strategic expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Structural Detailer to join a market leader in the structural steel industry. Operating within multiple sectors within the construction of both residential and commercial buildings, my client offers a 'cradle to grave' service, taking each project through from conception, design, manufacture, assembly and installation. They are innovative, progressive and forward-thinking.
Joining the drawing office team, the right person will be responsible for producing 3D models for structural steel projects, using Tekla Structures. The role will also include (but is not limited to):
- Producing and checking general arrangements, fabrication drawings and CAM data.
- Producing erection drawings for site.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Using the Company's in-house works management systems (training will be provided).
- Liaising with other colleagues, customers and the design team to help ensure projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Comply with existing company systems and standards.
Essentially, my client would like to find someone who is fully proficient in using Tekla Structures. Structural steel experience, in addition to this, would be utopia! You will be working alongside a highly-talented, friendly team so will need to be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels, as well as being a great communicator.
My client is offering an unrivalled remuneration package of £30,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience, and excellent benefits package including 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), your birthday off, pension, workplace nursery scheme and travel season ticket loan - to name but a few.
Relocation assistance may be available for an exceptional candidate and this perfectly placed, idyllic location offers a variety of lifestyle options to suit every taste.
To apply for this role, please do so online and ensure you upload your most up to date CV.