A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Warehouse Operatives in Burton-on-Trent!
- We are looking to recruit experienced and qualified Forklift Truck drivers due to rapid expansion our clients Warehouse to start immediately. You will be working for a global leader in the nutrition and personal care industry - this factory is world famous for its production of Marmite and Bovril products. Shifts are 0600-1800 or 1800-0600, paying £11.37 per hour
- Applicants for these roles must have a valid accredited Forklift Truck license and have recent experience using this in a busy warehouse environment.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
You will be involved in the in load and unload of material and product from the factory. This includes the movement and accounting of material into and out of the warehouse, and from the end of line to the point of factory unload.
You will require a working knowledge of SAP systems, as well as current licenses for all Forklift Truck types and related handling equipment.
You must be able to conduct manual handling of loads safely and are required to support warehouse and area cleaning.
You will support the continuous improvement of factory logistic operations.
You will be trained in the mandated health and safety procedures for the factory and are required to monitor and implement necessary quality standards for material handling and storage. You must have a mind-set that supports our focus on Quality and protection of the environment.
- Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from and to designated locations to support bulk activities in an efficient and safe manner.
- Build pallets and orders as directed to support successful order fulfilment.
- Safe handling and storage of hazardous materials.
- Stock process - handles delivery and sorting
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory at acceptable levels.
- Analyse material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change.
- Generate movement documentation.
- Pack parts, perform inventory count, stock material in the appropriate locations.
- Efficiently load/unload trucks, bulk rigs and transports with a forklift.
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and logistics area.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
- Conduct inspection and general maintenance of logistic equipment including lubrication, servicing of filters etc.
- Minimum GCSE's in Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent This will support recording of data, analysis of machine performance and general teamwork skills with an emphasis on good communication.
- Must have experience with warehouse systems such as SAP.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Must have experience in a similar role.
- Must have an accredited forklift truck licence