We have an immediate, part-time position available for an Administrator, essential keyworker for the last line of care.
As an experienced administrator, you will work as part of a team to deliver a wide range of administration support to our busy funeral operations, clients and suppliers. The role is partially client facing, involving the administering of client paperwork.
What you’ll need to do:
- Inputting client data onto the relevant databases
- Working with branches to collect donations and deposits
- Preparation of banking, client invoices and supporting credit control with branches
- Processing supplier invoices and writing disbursement cheques
- Dealing with statutory papers and following GDPR regulations – training is provided for this
- Maintaining accurate, indexed records of funeral arrangements
- Carrying out any other duties when reasonably requested to do so by your Line Manager
What we’ll need from you:
- Admin experience is a requirement
- Proactive approach and willingness to communicate effectively with a range of people, both in person and remotely
- Ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Experience using Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Supply the necessary documentation for a full DBS check
22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday.
Full training is provided
Prospect of growth and career development
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.
Dignity Funerals are one of the leading funeral providers within the UK and are currently listed on the London stock exchange, with a history dating back to 1812 we employ over 4,400 staff across our 826 funeral locations and 45 crematoria sites.
We are trusted by our customers to provide the most professional, empathic support at times of difficulty.
We continue to operate to the highest possible standards across our network whether it be in our operational roles based at our local funeral providers/crematoria, our award winning 24-hour Client Service Centre or our supporting functions within our Head Office in the heart of Sutton Coldfield (Birmingham).
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, if you wish to be part of a successful business with a strong moral compass.