We have an immediate, part time position available now for a Call Centre Handler to support us as we deliver an essential service in the last line of care.
As a Call Centre Handler, you will be required to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients as they contact us for funeral services. This position does not require previous experience in the industry but we do expect you to be provide exceptional customer service in a dignified manner, working as part of a team to support families and friends of the deceased in their time of need.
What you’ll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of clients (friends and family of bereaved)
- Take key information from clients to pass on to the relevant branch and team
- Act in a dignified manner at all times, displaying a professional attitude, approachability and attention to detail.
What we’ll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in emotionally demanding environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment with flexibility on hours required.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK. A valid UK driving licence is required.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata).
- Various shift patterns available - flexibility will be required.
- Full training is provided
- Opportunity to build on customer service skills and give back to your community in the last line of care
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government - there will be no face to face interviews, all are conducted online via video.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Dignity UK is the countries largest collection of Funeral Directors. We are one of the most trusted providers of Funeral Services and Prepaid Funeral Plans. We are honoured to serve over 800 local communities across the UK; our rich and lengthy heritage ensures we can deliver funeral services with local knowledge and unparalleled expertise.