Manpower is proud to be supporting one of our key clients in their search for an EHS Officer at their chemical manufacturing facility in West Yorkshire.
The business is a leading producer of chemicals that supply a variety of applications; they have a long and rich history and pride themselves on upholding a safety-first approach to their operations.
As EHS Officer, you will support the EHS Manager in delivering the strategic objectives of the department. Your key challenges will include:
- Providing daily EHS support to different areas of the business
- Implement risk assessments to ensure compliance
- Identifying and reporting problems as well as opportunities for continuous improvement
- Championing a culture of Zero Harm
- Updating relevant systems and policies as needed
- Providing training and coaching support to colleagues
If you're an SHE professional with a passion for what you do, then this is the company for you; they're committed to the cause and are looking for someone that can help, challenge and push the business to be better.
This business-critical role will require someone that possesses the following key skills and experience:
- Experience in an EHS role within a manufacturing environment
- Degree educated within a scientific, engineering or a health and safety-related field
- Confident in engaging with a wide range of people
- An eye for continuous improvement
In return, the company offers unrivalled development opportunities by way of structured and formal training and qualifications.
The position comes with a highly competitive salary, benefits package and flexible working. There is minimal travel required with this role, although the business does have domestic and international sites.
If you'd like to hear more then please don't hesitate to apply today - there is a closing date of the 30th September.