£9.44 per hour
School Term Working
Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential for this role.
Manpower are currently looking for Response Cleaners to work in various schools across Derry, this role is based out of Derry however you would be required to work in Derry, Strabane, Limavady, Dungiven
Working throughout school term times, your shift will begin between 3pm - 3:30pm depending on school closing time and you will usually work for 3 hours per day, Monday - Friday.
Working as part of a response team, the sanitising and cleaning of any area within Education Authority premises, designated by the line manager.
- Operate equipment and machinery as directed.
- Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff and spray clean floors & polishing furniture where appropriate.
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, walls, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35M.
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Cleaning experience outside the home environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to undertake necessary training
If this is something of interest apply now with your CV!